Schiphol Rijk; 18-12-2021
Dear Kazem Aesthetica customer,
The health and safety of our employees, clients and other visitors is our top priority. From the start of the Pandemic, we have taken various measures to continue to provide you with our high-quality but above all responsible care. According to the measures recently taken by the RIVM, we can remain open as a medical practice during the newly announced Lockdown.
This approach has meant that you can simply contact us for your already planned appointments and new consultations and treatments to be planned.
PLEASE NOTE: we urge you NOT to come to THE PRACTICE in the following cases:
- with complaints: cold, sneezing, cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing, increase (up to 38 degrees) or fever (more than 38 degrees).
- when you have been in a risk area in the past weeks (even if you are not currently experiencing any complaints).
All appointments can be rescheduled free of charge.
When you do come to the practice, we ask you the following:
- Come alone as much as possible (without partner and/or children)
- Please disinfect your hands immediately upon arrival (will be offered at the counter)
- Cough and sneeze into a paper handkerchief or into your elbow
- Don’t shake hands
- Keep as much distance as possible from other clients and employees
- The developments surrounding the coronavirus follow each other in rapid succession. RIVM’s policy continues to guide us. Read more about this on the RIVM website.
If something is unclear or if you have any other questions, please contact us via [email protected] or via telephone number 0172 509 075.
We thank you for your understanding and flexibility and hope you stay in good health.
Team Kazem Aesthetics