The sun is high, the temperature is rising. It’s beach time again and we want to look our very best in our new bikini with a tight beach body and smooth skin. Here is our list of summer do’s and dont’s:
- CoolSculpting®: to remove fat in difficult places.
- EmSculpt®: to build and tone muscles.
- Drink plenty of water to hydrate and cleanse your body.
- Use sun screen with a high protection factor.
- Wear good sunglasses to prevent crow’s feet.
- Consider botox with excessive perspiration.
- Postpone laser skin enhancement treatments until after the summer, as you need to be extra careful about exposure to too much sun.
- Major surgical procedures, because too much sunlight does not contribute to optimal recovery of scar formation.
- Chemical peels, because too much sunlight poses a risk of pigment formation.
Fill out the form and make an appointment today for your consultation.
Are you interested in a treatment? Then make an appointment to draw up a personal treatment plan based on your goals. During this non-binding consultation you will hear what you can expect from the treatment in terms of results and we will take extensive time to answer all your questions.