In this overview you can see the most important differences so that you can decide even more easily on which treatment is the right one for you.
Fat reduction vs. muscle building
- CoolSculpting® is a non-surgical method to remove stubborn fat in difficult places.
- EMSCULPT® is a non-surgical method to help build and strengthen muscles.
Freezing vs. electromagnetic pulses
- CoolSculpting® works with the cryolipolysis method. Fat cells are frozen in such a way that they die. After the treatment, the body gradually ejects the fat cells.
- EMSCULPT® works with high-intensity electromagnetic pulses that trigger automatic muscle contractions. These contractions ensure maximum training of the muscles without the need for sports.
Permanent vs. temporary
- The results of a CoolSculpting® treatment are permanent. Once removed, fat cells do not come back. It is important to keep an eye on your diet and lifestyle after the treatment, so that the body does not create new fat cells.
- The results of EMSCULPT® are temporary. To maintain firm muscles, you can periodically undergo a new EMSCULPT® treatment or take up sports.
Fill out the form and make an appointment today for your consultation.