Liposuction vs. CoolSculpting, here are the main differences:
- Suitable for removing smaller, localized fat deposits.
- No recovery period as with surgical procedures.
- The gradual process gives the skin more time to adapt to the new contours.
- Suitable for removing larger fat deposits in one go.
- Multiple small incisions/scars around the fat area due to the thin tube inserted.
- Longer recovery time and more risks.
For both, it is extra important to maintain the fat loss following the treatments by maintaining a healthy diet and exercising regularly.
Would you like to know which treatment is right for you? Then make an appointment quickly for a no-obligation conversation.